To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Working student - Brakes (f/m/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Electrical or mechanical engineering, mathematics, informatic or physics
- Solid knowledge on using Matlab/Simulink is highly appreciated
- Solid knowledge in a programming language like python, rust or C, C++ is a big plus
- Structure and well organized working style
- Team player and keen to work in an international environment
- Driving license
- Fluent english and German is a plus
- Support with Hardware and Software in the Loop Test environment
- sketching and implementing test cases or writing test evaluation scripts
- Support with statistical analysis of state estimation data and run tests on vehicle with the team
- Find effective methods to evaluate measurements
- Write scripts/code to automate time consuming processes. Depending on experience could include method development, proof of concept and actual creation and testing of the scripted tools
- Support with vehicle application team with their testing activities (handling of logistics, finding benchmark vehicle, defining and purchasing test equipment, running tests on proving grounds, etc. )
- Update inventory Database and asset lists
- support team members with ordering and purchasing processes
- Winter test planning support (Vehicle transport, accommodation planning, flight planning)
- team event Planning
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.