To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, our Camera team is currently looking for a
Working Student (f/m/d):
Data Annotation for Machine Learning Algorithms
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, Hyundai Mobis is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- You are an enrolled student in the field of Computer science, Electrical Engineering or similar field of studies
- Interested and willing to work in an international environment
- You are available for a period of 3-6 months for up to 20 hours/week
- Strong communication skills and high flexibility
- Interest in machine learning or computer vision, no previous knowledge required
- Good English language skills, additional language skills are beneficial
Highly advanced machine learning algorithms are crucial for the proper functioning of advanced driving assistance and autonomous driving technologies. A crucial input for these algorithms is the so-called learning data.
Machine learning algorithms, just as humans, need examples to learn and perform tasks in the real world. Therefore, the algorithms have to know in advance the position of relevant objects in image such as pedestrians, vehicles, traffic signs, headlights and/or taillights.
- Using specialized software to mark the position of relevant objects in images, such as pedestrians, vehicles, traffic signs, headlights and/or taillights
- Insight into the camera department's daily business
- Become part of a rapidly growing company with a strong focus on developing the latest automotive technology
- Take over an exciting position in an internationally shaped working environment
- Shape the future of Driver Assistance Systems with your own ideas
- A training-on-the job customized to your needs
- Become part of a company of highly motivated experts to jointly achieve our ambitious development goals
- Kicker and ping pong tables
- Free daily snacks
- Meal vouchers