To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Working Student (f/m/d) Brake Systems
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, Hyundai Mobis is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- You are an enrolled student in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a similar field.
- Basic understanding of vehicle dynamics and braking systems is beneficial.
- You are experienced with office tools, especially Access and Visual Basic.
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- Fluent German and English language skills.
- You hold a driving license.
- You take care of our car management database.
- You support various purchases - ordering and regular checking of materials as well as communication with suppliers.
- You create manuals for testing tools and our database.
- In addition you support our vehicle fleet management - preparation and regular status check of test vehicles as well as database update of vehicle software and hardware changes.
- Insight into the braking team's daily business.
Become part of a rapidly growing company with a strong focus on developing the latest automotive technology.
Take over an exciting position in an internationally shaped working environment.
A training-on-the job customized to your needs.
Kicker and ping pong tables as well as regular team & company events.
Great taffic connections by car and train.
Free daily snacks and meal vouchers.