To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Working Student - Validation Automation Engineer - Infotainment (f/m/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- Ongoing Education in electronics /Computer science.
- One year experience as a working student in electronics /Computer science.
- Know-how in the area of Hardware production and in automotive area.
- Self-motivated and project-oriented way of working
- Willingness to travel (Europe).
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in cross functional and international teams.
- Fluent English.
- Driver’s License B.
- Testing of infotainment Systems in the automotive area with a focus on IOP manual testing.
- Developing manual/automated test cases with tools and solutions.
- Linking test cases to the specification.
- Planning, preparing, and executing. manual/automated tests and evaluating the results
- Analysing the test results, investing possible solutions for defects found, and managing the open issue list.
- Support Field Test trips.
- Support issue management and tracking.
- SW release delivery to the customer and smoke test.
- Tracking movable items in Confluence page.
- Lab test equipment/infrastructure.
- Support Asset counting.
- Support other teams if/when required.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, and fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly.
- Free secured underground parking lot for bikes and cars.
- Great public transportation options.
- Many corporate benefits including discounts on nearby gym memberships.
- Regular company events, team dinners, and yearly sports competitions.
- License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.