To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Working Student - Quality Assistant (m/f/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- Enrolled in Bachelor/Master's program in Engineering or related,
Sound understanding of automotive products and technical/legal requirements,
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills,
- Creative mindset and out-of-box thinking skills,
- Good discipline and ability to manage own work,
Solid teamwork, communication & coordination skills,
- Internationally minded with ability to adapt in multicultural environments,
- Fluent in business English (written and spoken) - additionally, German & Korean Languages would be benefical.
- Correspond to customer inquiries and complaints incoming via service hotline, advice and guide customers on how to solve issues,
- Conduct initial analysis of claims in our lab and identify exact root causes of issues to prevent double or unneccessary work of further analysis from headquarters,
- Support team members in daily work and occuring issues,
- Review statuses of claims of European market customers by using Quality Management tools (QMS) on regular basis,
- Review statuses of field claims in Europe for electronic components,
- Compare competitors' annual benchmarks in regard to automotive parts and system - all specifications, and functions in order to improve ours,
- Support evaluation of new vehicles before launch on the European market.
What we offer you
- become an important member of an international company that is strongly focused on the development of the latest automotive technologies,
- take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry,
- have long-term career prospects and promising growth opportunities,
- have flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance,
- work in modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, and fully equipped meeting rooms,
- have access to cafeteria stocked daily with lunch snacks and fresh fruits. Additionally, meal vouchers will be given monthly,
- have many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership,
- be invited on regular company events, team dinners, and yearly sports competitions,
- receive company pension,
- receive LinkedIn Learning Pro license and many other learning oportunities.