To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Working Student - Legal & Compliance Team (m/f/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Law with good results
- Strong interest in the automotive industry and related products and technologies
- Organized and systematic working style
- Strong feeling of discreteness and ownership for tasks that have been assigned
- Good command of common office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Willingness to learn and eagerness to get things solved
- Can do mentality
- Fluent in Business English and German (written and spoken). Additional languages welcome but no requirement
Administrative tasks of the Legal & Compliance Team, such as :
- Support with budget administration and related tasks
- document storage and organization
- contract approval and signature processing
- office organization
- support in the coordination of trainings
- coordination of IT support etc.
Basic legal support work, e.g.:
- commercial register,
- communication with notary,
- internal communication with other legal entities in Mobis Parts Europe N.V.
- Preparation of legal presentations
Legal research on specific matters and summarizing the result in a practical manner.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly
- Great public transportation options and secured underground parking for bikes and cars
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition