To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Working Group Leader Operational Pricing (m/f/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- University degree with recognized business qualification, Business Administration, Controlling, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Economics or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience preferably in Pricing/ Product Management/ Marketing/ Controlling/ Sales/ Finance.
- Profound knowledge in pricing tools, methods and strategies.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Proficiency in quantitative analysis, data interpretation, and the ability to develop data-driven strategies and business cases.
- Full IT literacy including databases and financial, order, sales and invoicing systems.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Applications (especially MS Excel - preferably also Excel VBA).
- Strong skills in communication and coordination, internally and externally as well as to convince and guide others.
- Organization and time management.
- Positive hands-on attitude and proactive approach to solving challenges.
- Lead the Operational Pricing for all related activites, support and train the working group members and subsitute the team lead.
- Supervise price setting of all newly added parts and ensure pricing rules are applied and in line with pricing strategy.
- Manage price changes on existing parts during the year and review changed purchase prices and determine the planned list price update. Consider profitabily target and reduction of Low Margin items.
- Create Hyundai new model pricing analysis by comparing old and new car models for relevant parts, present forecasts with competitive data, suggest a price strategy and summarize for management approval.
- Design and maintenance of pricing tools and methods to efficiently manage the price structure.
- Review specific product groups, periods, price levels to answer ad hoc requests.
- Create and supervise reporting and controlling activities of Operational Pricing to ensure profitability and loss parts are maintained, such as Initial Pricing Report, Waiting List, Domestic Reporting, Unpriced parts report, price master file.
- Create new pricing strategies for observed changed business demands and roll-out new process, e.g. Index based pricing.
- Examine ad-hoc analysis for different markets, product groups, suppliers based on system data and monthly created price master file.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.
- International and multicultural work environment.