To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Working Student - Validation Technician Infotainment (m/f/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- Ongoing Education in Electronics / Computer Science in a university or any higher institution.
- Relevant work experience in is an advantage.
- Know-How in the area of Hardware production and in automotive area.
- Self-motivated and project oriented way of working.
- Willingness to travel (Europe).
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in cross functional and international teams.
- Fluent English and German.
- Driver’s License B.
- Testing of infotainment Systems in the automotive area with a focus on Radio and System - (10%).
- Testing Factory protocol using commands – (10%).
- Support Field Test trips - (10%).
- Support issue management and tracking – (10%).
- SW release delivery to the customer and smoke test – (10%).
- Tracking movable items in Confluence page - (10%).
- Test car management - (10%).
- Support SQA test cycle in the lab/Field - (10%).
- Lab test equipment/infrastructure – (10%).
- Support Asset counting - (10%).
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Great public transportation options and secured underground parking for bikes and cars.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.