To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Vehicle Test Engineer - CBS (m/f/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- University degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experinece in relevant field.
- Decent background in automotive engineering, preferred foundation brake testing.
- General understanding of vehicle dynamics, powertrain, braking systems, vehicle instrumentation and preparation for test drives.
- Driving experience and a feeling for vehicle reactions, also at higher speeds.
Familiarity with CAD, data acquisition tools, NVH analysis tools, Matlab/Simulink.
- Experienced in NVH measurement and analysis as well as Pedal Feel investigation.
- Team player, open for new challenges in a dynamic and growing team.
- Ability to travel to test tracks, Head Quarters (HQ) and customers.
- Passenger car driving license, (trailer license is also appreciated).
- Fluent in English, minimum conversational German
Major: 85%, support Mass Production projects for caliper, drum and EPB brake systems.
Minor: 15%, support Advanced Development of electrified brake systems.
- Support brake system customer projects from office, at customer and test tracks.
Ensure customer brake system performance/comfort targets are met.
- Support optimization of performance, noise and vibration behavior with Design.
- Guide in optimization of friction, shim and brake component design parameters.
- Work in cooperation with dyno and bench test engineers.
- Support completing company specifications and documentations.
- Establish a reliable relation with HQ design and test teams.
- Support new business development in Europe.
- Review RFQ material in specification reviews.
- Report and support reporting for projects and business planning.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Great public transportation options and secured underground parking for bikes and cars.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension, License for Linked Learning, etc.