To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Senior System Project Lead - Infotainment (m/f/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- University Degree / Education in industrial computer science and automatism, or a related field.
- Experienced in the area of automotive.
- Self-motivated and project-oriented way of working.
- Technical Leader / Manager experience.
- Willingness to travel (Europe).
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in cross-functional and international teams.
- Fluent in Korean.
- Driver’s License B (mandatory).
- Ensure testing of infotainment and telematic Systems in the automotive area with a focus on Radio/OTA/CCU/DCU/Amazon Music/ecall, etc.
- Control Specification and requirement maintenance, MTCE EU Radio/OTA CR Management, first contact person and support of requirement -implementation engineer
- Implement SRS/SRTS and specification review, internal communication and distribution of new features implementation and test cases management
- Support Hardware and software check
- Plan /Initiate a process to document project activities.
- Ensure Issue management and tracking
- Coordinate with Software Developers
- Ensure the Definition and creation of Reception test cases
- Arrange Requirements and TC management
- Coordinate as technical Contact person for the customers/suppliers to define and align requirements.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks and fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly.
- Free secured underground parking lot for bikes and cars.
- Great public transportation options.
- Many corporate benefits including discounts on nearby gym memberships.
- Regular company events, team dinners, and yearly sports competitions.
- Company pension, License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.