To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Validation Engineer Infotainment (m/f/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- A degree in Information Technology or an equivalent field of study.
- Broad experience in the area of Hardware production and in automotive area.
- Knowledge in the area infotainments system (Radio, Navigation, Voice Recognition, etc…).
- Testing knowledge and skill to find defects as well as test management skill.
- Self-motivated and project oriented way of working
- Willingness to travel within Europe.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in cross functional and international teams.
- Fluent English (both verbal and in writing) and basic German skills.
- Driver’s License B
- Testing of infotainment Systems in the automotive area with a focus on Radio - (20%).
- Regular European tests (EuMo, Audits, Investigation) – (10%).
- Issue management and tracking used tools (JIRA) – (15%).
- Co work with Software developers and the Automation group – (5%).
- Definition and creation of Reception test cases – (15%).
- Requirement and TC management – (20%).
- Technical Contact person for the costumers/suppliers to define and align requirements – (5%).
- DV testing responsible – (5%).
- Lab test equipment/infrastructure Development – (5%).
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Great public transportation options and secured underground parking for bikes and cars.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension, License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.