To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Test Manager (m/f/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- University degree in electrical, mechanical, Automotive Engineering, or Information Technology.
- Working knowledge of Automotive-SPICE.
- Knowledge of Functional Safety (ISO26262) is appreciated.
- Several years of professional experience as Test Manager / Sw Project Manager.
- Knowledge of using tools such as PTC Integrity/MKS and/or DOORS.
- Fluent in English. German knowledge Proficiency is appreciated.
- Excellent communication skills and structured way of working.
- Knowledge of working with C, C++, Matlab/Simulink, and scripting (Python, Visual basic..).
- Technical coordination with the international Validation team.
- Planning and control of test activities and development of a test strategy.
- Ensuring that customer requirements are met, taking into account quality, deadlines, and performance.
- Assist in conducting customer reviews.
- Creation of Overall Project validation report for Customer.
- Ensuring the traceability of customer requirements through implementation to testing.
- Evaluation and subsequent release recommendations of software versions based on determined test results.
- Cooperation and reporting within international project teams.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks and fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly.
- Free secured underground parking lot for bikes and cars.
- Great public transportation options.
- Many corporate benefits including discounts on nearby gym memberships.
- Regular company events, team dinners, and yearly sports competitions.
- Company pension, License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.