To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Test Engineer (f/m/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- University degree in electrical, mechanical, Automotive Engineering or Information Technology
- 5+ years of experience in relevant field.
- Working knowledge on Automotive-SPICE
- Knowledge on Functional Safety (ISO26262) is appreciated
- Knowledgeable in Hardware in the loop (HIL) testing hardware, configuration and setup and knowledgeable in measurement equipment configuration and setup.
- Knowledgeable in scripting languages (Matlab m-script, Python, etc.), calibration and measurement tools (CANape, CANoe etc.), Vehicle simulation (CARMaker, Dspace ASM etc.)
- Team player with good communication skills
- Fluent in English. German knowledge Proficiency is appreciated.
- Experience in real-time HiL or SiL simulation
- Knowledge of working with C, C++ and Matlab/Simulink
- 1Supervision of the hardware-in-the-loop simulation test benches
- Commissioning and software adjustments of the HiL systems for the integration of control units
- Conducting HiL simulations and ECU tests
- ECU calibration, optimization and testing of ECUs on the HiL
- Design and implementation of test automation script
- Comparison of the models with real measurement data
- Release testing of ESC software for validation of software algorithms, safety mechanisms, and calibrations
- Create detailed test cases based on the methods outlined in the Software Test Strategy, including accompanying documentation and procedures
- Analysis of system level software requirements to determine key performance and functionality. Feasibility review for testability and planning of adaptation of testing capability
- Plan, Design, and Execute HIL, SIL and EIL testing
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.