To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Software Test Manager (f/m/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- University degree in electrical, mechanical, Automotive Engineering or Information Technology
- 5+ years of experience in relevant field.
- Working knowledge on Automotive-SPICE
- Knowledge on Functional Safety (ISO26262) is appreciated
- Several years of professional experience as Test Manager
- Knowledge of using tools such as PTC Integrity/MKS and/or DOORS
- Excellent communication skills and structured way of working
- Knowledge of working with C, C++ and Matlab/Simulink
Fluent in English. German knowledge Proficiency is appreciated.
- Technical coordination with international test team
- Planning and control of test activities and development of a test strategy
- Ensuring that customer requirements are met, taking into account quality, deadlines and performance
- Assist in conducting customer reviews
- Creation of Overall Project validation report for Customer
- Ensuring the traceability of customer requirements through implementation to testing
- Evaluation and subsequent release recommendations of software versions based on determined test results
- Cooperation and reporting within international project teams
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.