To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Software Project Leader - Brakes (m/f/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- University degree in electrical, mechanical, Automotive Engineering or Information Technology.
- Working knowledge on Automotive-SPICE.
- Knowledge on Functional Safety (ISO26262) is appreciated.
- Proficient in model based and C-code development for embedded controllers.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Fluent in English. German knowledge Proficiency is appreciated.
- Experience in the technical management of employees or management of software projects.
- Experience in the automotive environment with knowledge of AUTOSAR and of communication buses such as CAN, CANFD, etc.
- Experience in embedded software architecture and design.
- Lead and coordinate and direct the work of an international Software team.
- Create deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor tasks.
- Provide reports for upper management regarding the project status.
- Align technical solutions with stakeholder, customer and development teams.
- Coordinate priorities and schedules with customers, the overall project management as well as the development team.
- Arrange appropriate task packages, tracking and release of essential work products.
- Correspond for customers and internal project managers.
- Supply the further improvement of processes and methods; introduce and use modern methods of software engineering, especially Agile methods and to automate processes.
- Ensure software from the development till series for embedded ESC unit projects follows V-Cycle model and ASPICE process.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Paid Special leaves and Doctor's Appointments.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, and fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly.
- Free secured underground parking lot for bikes and cars.
- Great public transportation options.
- Many corporate benefits including discounts on nearby gym memberships.
- Regular company events, team dinners, and yearly sports competitions.
- Company pension, License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.