To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Software Engineer (Diagnostic) (m/f/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- University degree in electrical, mechanical, Automotive Engineering, or Information Technology.
- Working knowledge of Automotive-SPICE.
- Knowledge of Functional Safety (ISO26262) is appreciated.
- Hands-on experience in Embedded Software Development, Embedded C.
- Experience in AUTOSAR with Diagnostic Error Manager and DCM implementation.
- Well-versed in ‘C’ coding according to Misra standards and model-based development with MATLAB/SIMULINK, Must have Automotive CAN/CANFD communication knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Automotive Communication Protocols like CAN, LIN, and Diagnostics (ISO 14229, UDS on CAN). Transport Protocol Standards (ISO 15765).
- Experience with Vector tools like CANoe, CANalyzer, Geny, CANdela, ODX, Vector Davinci Developer, etc.
- Working Knowledge of CANdela file updating and performing DiVa-test using CANoe.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Fluent in English. German knowledge Proficiency is appreciated.
- Analysis of requirements, implementation, testing, and documentation of Automotive Software components (Diagnostic).
- Responsible for maintaining the quality of Software deliverables & Reviews.
- The candidate will be involved in the entire Software development Life cycle.
- Regular interaction with Customer and global R&D teams.
- Preparing Diagnostic documentation (ODX /CDD) for Customer delivery.
- Supporting customer Issues.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks and fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly.
- Free secured underground parking lot for bikes and cars.
- Great public transportation options.
- Many corporate benefits including discounts on nearby gym memberships.
- Regular company events, team dinners, and yearly sports competitions.
- Company pension, License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.