To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Software Integrator Engineer - Brakes (f/m/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- University degree in electronics, electrical, mechanical, Automotive Engineering or Information Technology.
- Experience in working with AUTOSAR Architecture.
- Knowledge on Functional Safety (ISO26262) and ASPICE is appreciated.
- Proficient in model based and C-code development for embedded controllers.
- Knowledge of using debuggers, μC resource measurement, VECTOR tools (e.g. Canalyser, CANoe, CANape, Davinci).
- Knowledge of DevOps CI/CT/CD and with common tools & technologies (e.g. PTC Intergrity , JIRA, Jenkis, GIT, CAPL, Python).
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Fluent in English. German knowledge Proficiency is appreciated.
- Consolidate and analyse software requirements from customer and related Systems /Components.
- Create software integration and Integration testing strategy based on software requirement and software architectural design.
- Plan /Initiate and work on the release plan and are responsible for planning the integration of software parts, software components, as well as software configuration and variant management.
- Establish the basline after Integrating the software components and software parts in the AUTOSAR and embedded systems environment.
- Ensure the compilance to internal and external standards including the ASPICE , functional safety and Cybersecurity .
- Deploy the integrated software to the project stakeholders and customer.
- Support on activities for Configuration Management.
- Determine the μC resource load and take on the initial analysis of complex error patterns at the control unit level.
- Support project team members to create the local build test software creation, investigate the software issues and the customer delivery.
- Represent SWE-5 ASPICE audits (both internal and external) process documents.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Paid Special leaves and Doctor's Appointments.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, and fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly.
- Free secured underground parking lot for bikes and cars.
- Great public transportation options.
- Many corporate benefits including discounts on nearby gym memberships.
- Regular company events, team dinners, and yearly sports competitions.
- Company pension, License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.