To strengthen our European headquarter in Eschborn, we are currently looking for a
IVI Software Developer (f/m/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Eschborn in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- Competent to Proficient C++ development
- Experienced with software patterns and clean code
- Agile methodologies skills
- Atlassian Suite skills
- Strong communication skills especially with large and international teams
- Experience in Automotive Industry is a plus
- Experience in Radio or Tuner module of an IVI is a plus
- Experience in Telematics of an IVI is a plus
- Multi-threading experience is a plus
- Fluent in English orally and written.
- Software development in an Agile environment, including design, implementation, unit tests, documentation.
- Collaboration with other IVI teams including development and validation teams
- Continuous Software improvements
- Continuous trainings and self-improvements
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly
- company-paid monthly team dinners and events.
- Great public transportation options and secured underground parking for bikes and cars
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership