To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Software Developer C++ (m/f/d) Radio Software
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, we are expanding our Research & Development Center at the European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new team members in our In-Vehicle Infotainment Team!
- Being in charge of challenging radio software development projects for RDS/DAB applications
- Working on regular software updates and releases for the European, Middle East & Australian market
- Analyzing reception issues, provide suitable solutions and work on bug fixes
- Acting as technical contact person for our customers
- Close collaboration with the headquarter Mobis Technical Center Korea to ensure the best software performances
- University degree in Computer Science, Communications Technology, Electrical Engineering or similar
- More than 3 years of relevant experience with software development proess
- Solid programming skills in C++ (Java is a plus)
- Good experience in QT/QML
- Experience in embedded software development
- Several years of experience in the automotive industry is a plus
- Fluent English language skills written and spoken
- Highly motivated team player
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly
- Great public transportation options and secured underground parking for bikes and cars
- Discount on car purchase for Hyundai / Kia
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership
- Regular company events, monthly team dinners, yearly sports competition
Do you still have any questions? Please feel free to contact me via e-mail.
I look forward to receive your interesting application and invite you for an interview!