To strengthen our European headquarter in Eschborn, we are currently looking for a
Software Architect (f/m/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering, physics, robotics or similar highly numerical discipline
- Basic knowledge in Computer vision and neural networks
- Experience with Requirements Management tools, ideally Polarion or Integrity
- Expertise in Software Architecture tools, ideally Enterprise Architecture
- Expertise in Automotive standards including ASPICE and Autosar, ideally for ADAS
- Expertise in software quality
- Experience with C and C++ and related SW integration
- Fluent in English and German will be a plus
- Good communication skills, problem ownership
- Can-do attitude and team spirit
- Direct the software design process, including requirements and architecture for AD and ADAS computer vision and AI functions
- Provide training and guidance to other members regarding ASPICE for the Software Engineering Process Group
- Control software design quality of SW deliverables
- Negotiate software interfaces with system designers and software developers
- Review requirements with system designers and software developers
- Ensure test driven development aligned with testing team
- Establish software architectural design in accordance with functional safety and cybersecurity standards
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.