To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Sensor Fusion Engineer (f/m/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- University Degree (preferably PhD) in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or similar.
- Experience (3+ years) in processing of sensor data (e.g. radar, camera, Lidar) for environment modelling, object tracking or localization.
- Programming skills in Python and C (C++ is an advantage).
- Experience developing production quality software in a Linux environment and Git.
- Principles of modern software design for modular architectures.
- Experience with automotive or similar processes (e.g. ASPICE) is desired.
- Business fluent in German and English desirable.
- Developing and testing of new fusion algorithms for Perception (environment modelling - e.g. occupancy grid mapping, object tracking).
- Further development and optimization of already existing fusion algorithms.
- Define and analyze scenarios to evaluate environment model and tracking performance.
- Analyze requirements for fusion-based perception from sensors to Function/customer interface.
- Work closely with international teams to develop and implement fusion algorithms.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly
- company-paid monthly team dinners and events.
- Great public transportation options and secured underground parking for bikes and cars
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership