To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Senior software developer C/C++ // Embedded algorithms computer vision
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- Expert level C (multiple years of professional software development), as well as C++ and Python.
- Algorithmic understanding of Computer Vision (esp. Multi-View Geometry).
- Ability to read others code and write clean code
- Optimization for embedded devices (ARM NEON, DSP, DMA, CUDA, POSIX threads and semaphores).
- Experience with safety-critical embedded development in C (MISRA, OpenVX).
- Basic understanding of NN and running inference on embedded devices (tensors, quantization) .
- Highly reliable team player.
- Porting, optimization, and maintenance of mainly algorithmic code for embedded devices.
- Implement improvements and optimizations to existing algorithms.
- Evaluate algorithmic performance on embedded devices according to KPIs.
- Write / maintain documentation (technical and code) for algorithmic components.
- Ensure adherence to code quality standards (e.g., MISRA C), including refactoring of existing code.
- Commitment to supporting an ongoing production project along with other team members across the globe.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension.