To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Senior software developer C/C++ // Code quality engineer
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- Expert level C (multiple years of professional software development for embedded automotive applications), as well as C++.
- Familiarity with MISRA (incl MISRA deviations process) and AUTOSAR coding standards, as well as ISO26262.
- Excellent coding skills (ability to read others code, knowledge of common code patterns and best practices, good coding habits, refactoring, analysis), and willingness to help team improve.
- Hands on experience with static code analysis tools (e.g., Polyspace, Axivion) -- use, configuration, administration.
- Understanding of Computer Vision algorithms and Neural Networks.
- Optimization for embedded devices (ARM NEON, DSP, DMA, CUDA, POSIX threads and semaphores) while adhering to coding standard requirements.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Highly reliable team player.
- Porting, optimization, and maintenance of mainly algorithmic code for embedded devices.
- Oversee and support refactoring of existing code base to adhere to coding standards.
- Help understand and align coding requirements from various parties.
- Advise team on best-practice coding patterns, esp. in critical cases.
- Configure existing static code checkers according to the coding requirements.
- Support code optimization and resolve conflicts between code optimization and standard adherence.
- Evaluation and (unit + functional) testing.
- Commitment to supporting an ongoing production project along with other team members across the globe.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension.