To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for an
Account Manager (m/f/d) Automotive Chassis
MOBIS Parts Europe is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe is mainly responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
Furthermore we are striving for a strong position among the leading automotive companies within the European Market by expanding our Sales Division at our European headquarter in Frankfurt. To take care of our local customers even better, we are looking for motivated Account Mangers who are willing to take the next step in their career with new diversified challenges!
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with OEM's in Europe with a specific focus on chassis products will be one of your main responsibilities
- Providing technical support to the clients with your expertise
- Preparation and performance of commercial negotiations
- Collaboration with Technical Project Managers during RFQ processes and project execution in sales-related tasks
- Executing Marketing activities and creating business plan
- Closely collaborate with customers and our Korean headquarter
- Regular business travels to customers in Germany and Europe
- University degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Sales experience in automotive industry, preferred with chassis parts is a plus
- Experience in RFQ process, cost calculation and negotiation internally and externally
- Experience with working in the European market
- Self-motivated and project oriented way of working
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in cross functional and international teams
- Willingness to travel
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office tools such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Fluent German and English language skills are required
Our offer to you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies
- Take over an exciting position that will highly lead the company's direction in the automotive industry
- Long-term perspective for promising career opportunities and development
- Flexible work time model to ensure an attractive work-life balance
- Monthly meal vouchers + daily free lunch snacks incl. fruits
- Great traffic connection by car/train + free parking areas
- Discount on car purchase for Hyundai / Kia
- Discount on gym membership + several corporate benefits
- Regular company & team events + several sports activities
Do you still have any questions? Please feel free to contact me via e-mail.
I look forward to receive your interesting application and invite you for an interview!