Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Hyundai & Kia Accessory
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
To strengthen our pan-European Accessory organization, we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager with focus on developing business related to electric vehicles. As part of the Sales and Planning Team, you will lead the implementation of our newest project, pan-European home charging solution. Additionally, you will be acting as Accessory Account Manager supporting the business development in one of our seven European branches.
You will have a very important role in maximizing implementation of the pan-European home charging solution market by market. In addition, you will act as a Sales Manager for several allocated Hyundai Mobis branches. For this, your main task will be to identify and propose on regular base new sales programs for Hyundai and Kia accessories to be rolled out throughout the European network, but also support local actions initiated by markets.
In order to manage this given responsibility, you will have to handle the following tasks:
- Roll out Charging Solutions for private use at home and corporate office
- Manage e-Mobility accessories offer up-to-date with continuous market research
- Promote product range within the network to get all parties buy-in
- As pan-European Sales Manger you will take over defined European market regions in order to support the companies' target achievement of accessory products
- Market and competition monitoring in order to make sure that our offer is the best on the market
- Work closely with project managers from Hyundai and Kia
- Project management with high focus on timing and launch readiness
- Continuous result monitoring, reporting to higher management and setup corrective actions if needed
University degree in business administration or mechanical/electrical engineering
- Ideally you have minimum 8 years of sales experience in the automotive industry
You have a solid understanding of the accessory business especially related to distribution and aftermarket
You are a well-organized person being able to manage multiple projects and solving critical bottlenecks
One of your strong qualities is the ability to convince and guide others using varied approaches
- Excellent communication and language skills in English (fluent in spoken and written)
Strong negotiation skills to closing deals with suppliers as well as with customers
- Versatile knowledge of MicrosoftOffice tools (PowerPoint, Excel)
- You enjoy challenging tasks and working in international environments
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance
- Enjoy our free of charge canteen during the lunchtime with many variants of fresh food
- Great public transportation options and secured underground parking for bikes and cars
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership
- International and multicultural work environment
Are you a car passionate interested to be part of the vehicle electrification revolution? Do you like “out of the box” thinking and want to implement a game changing project for the automotive industry?
If so, this will be the right opportunity for you. Do not hesitate and apply now!