To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Safety Control Module (SCM) Engineer (m/f/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- University degree in electrical, mechanical engineering, or equivalent.
- Decent background in automotive engineering also preferred in electronic controls.
- 5+ years of experience in functional safety, ASPICE, and Cyber security.
- Understand the vehicle safety system.
- Team player, open to new challenges in a quickly growing team.
- Ability to travel to Head Quarters (HQ) and customers.
- Fluent in English; French and German is a plus.
- Support safety control module customer projects from the office.
- Support completing company specifications and documentation.
- Customer requirement analysis.
- Configuration and change management.
- Project managing and controlling the issues and risks.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks and fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly.
- Free secured underground parking lot for bikes and cars.
- Great public transportation options.
- Many corporate benefits including discounts on nearby gym memberships.
- Regular company events, team dinners, and yearly sports competitions.
- Company pension
- License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.