To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Reducer Development Engineer (f/m/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- University degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, or Mathematics/Physics.
- 4+ years experience in transmission/reducer.
- Experience in gear micro geometry design.
- Development experience on reducer subparts.
- Strong self-management skills and high flexibility in a dynamic work environment.
- Team player and excellent analytical skills.
- Very Good Communication Skills in English.
As a Reducer Development Engineer, you will be in charge of the:
- Development of Reducer sub-components.
- Development of the gear design and manufacturing process.
- Gear micro geometry design.
- Application of the Skiving & honing process.
- Sourcing management for reducer sub-components, Gear, shaft, bearings, clutch, differential, etc.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Paid Special leaves and Doctor's Appointments.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, and fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly.
- Free secured underground parking lot for bikes and cars.
- Great public transportation options.
- Many corporate benefits including discounts on nearby gym memberships.
- Regular company events, team dinners, and yearly sports competitions.
- Company pension, License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.