To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
RADAR Algorithm Developer (m/f/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- Bachelor/ Master in Electrical, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Certification in functional safety (ISO26262) is a plus.
- 3 + years of experience in automotive radar algorithm development.
- Ability to work collaboratively with global partners, particularly Asia.
- Familiar with V-Model development process and ISO 26262.
- Knowledge of Software development tools, as Visual C/C++, Enterprise Architect, Integrity, Vector tools, Git, Jira.
- Knowledge of programing languages/simulation as Matlab/Simulink, C/C++, Python.
- Good verbal and written English communication, German skill is a plus but not mandatory and presentation skills.
- Development and analysis of internal and external software/algorithm requirements.
- Definition and development of radar signal processing algorithms, it specification, architectural and unit design.
- Optimization of existing solutions and change request implementation.
- Design and implementation of algorithms and functional software including safety requirements.
- Development of drivers and interfaces for the integration of functions on embedded target.
- Development of unit test and functional verification in cooperation with the testing team.
- Participating to software review and functional safety meeting.
What we offer you
You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.