To strengthen our European headquarter in Eschborn, we are currently looking for a
Quality Engineer (f/m/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- Job Knowledge and Skills for Mechatronics system.
- Electrical and Electronic skills.
- Knowledge and training on High Voltage.
- Workshop experience and knowledge of cars and parts.
- Detailed considering for the Quality of Works.
- Knowledge of measurement.
- Obtain the Reliability for the test results.
- Summit for Improvements method and idea.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis.
- responsable, creative, customer oriented and good communication.
- Investigation, analysis and reporting of defect Mechatronics parts.
- Defining and managing countermeasures and sending for further Investigation to other departments.
- Driving Test, Evaluation and development of vehicle and test cases.
- Tests of system installation on vehicles.
- Control and management of part and tool list.
- Customer support.
- Workshop/Testlab using the Test Equipment and Car test.
- Conduct benchmarking studies to determine best practices and future trends.
- Identify root cause and instigate permanent corrective actions for product quality issues.
- Written reports and presentations.
- Attend meetings and action instructions.
- Take charge of continuous training and development.
- Train staff within own and other work groups in MQE.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies
- You take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company´s direction in the automotive industry
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly
- Great public transportation options and secured underground parking for bikes and cars
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition