To strengthen our European headquarter in Eschborn, we are currently looking for a
Purchase Specialist (m/f/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- Finish University degree.
- Interest in the automotive industry and purchasing tasks.
- Positive hand-on and proactive approach to solve challenges
- show a "can-do attitute"
- Willing to learn basic engineering skills and grow together with out department.
Knowledge in database management, reporting and cost analysis will be a plus.
Excellent oral and presentation / communication & negotiations skills in English and German, additional lingual skills will be beneficial. (e.g. Korean)
Internationally minded with the ability to adapt in multicultural environments.
open to travel within Europe frequently.
Supporting Global OE Sales
- Checking customer requirements and specification analysis.
- Supporting and sharing information with global purchasing management team.
- Analizing financial information of customers and suppliers.
Discovering potential suppliers
- Searching for new technologies and advanced company benchmarking.
- Competitor supply chain investigation.
- Building and managing a supplier pool and potential supplier registration.
- Setting up non-disclosure agreements and basic purchasing agreements with suppliers.
- Mass production supplier and risk evaluation.
- Process improvement and cost reduction study and cost management
Mass Production Supplier Selection
- Preparing RFQ and send to suppliers by system and off-line.
- Bidding and managing supplier feedback.
- Verify and analyze supplier quotation and regular reporting.
(EU) Business Environment Survey and strategic planning
- Investigation of changes and cost factors in automotive business environment by region.
- Build regional cost database and setting up a European automobile industry trend survey.
- Develop and conduct strategic purchasing strategies
What we offer you
You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
Be part of a newly Purchasing established multinational team with long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.