To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Project Coordinator (f/m/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- Knowledge in automotive engineering, product configuration management, product development and vehicle construction.
- Application of project management tools to control projects in most efficient manner.
- Strong teamwork, coordination, communication and soft skills.
- Ability to thoroughly analyse data, develop/recommend strategies and prepare reports/presentations.
- Language skills (English & Korean (must), German language skills benefit).
- Ability to work in cross functional and international teams, internationally open-minded.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work with relevant IT systems & programs.
- Arrange weekly internal Project Management meeting within accessory business group and creation of meeting minutes.
- Report monthly Project status and inform to all relevant stakeholders including monitoring OEM master vehicle schedule.
- Manage the Project Management System (PMS) including project registration and creating WBS(Work Breakdown Structure).
- Create an internal weekly report and also weekly report for Headquater.
- Establish project schedules for each vehicle while thoroughly monitoring milestones.
- Control tasks according to the project schedule and adjusting timelines as necessary.
- Execute the preparation, collection, updating, and following-up of the agenda for PM meetings.
- Support problem-solving for bottlenecks and ad-hoc tasks.
- Identify collect, analyze, and create requests to acquire assets for the Accessories Development Team, including evaluation/test vehicles, equipment, and tools.
- Forecast and allocate the budget for accessory development assets, including the creation and follow-up of budget official approvals throughout the entire process.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks and fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly.
- Free secured underground parking lot for bikes and cars.
- Great public transportation options.
- Many corporate benefits including discounts on nearby gym memberships.
- Regular company events, team dinners, and yearly sports competitions.
- Company pension, License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.