To strengthen our European headquarter in Eschborn, we are currently looking for a
Program Manager (f/m/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- Bachelor’s Degree - In a technical / Engineering or business discipline
- 4+ years of project/program management experience within automotive industry or comparable engineering organization.
- Project management certification preferred – PMP, Prince2, APM or proven knowledge.
- Knowledge of Customer Specific Requirements, IATF 16949.
- Key IT tools: ERPs, PMS/PLMs; MS Project
- Language: English + local customer language
Project Plan management
- defines Project plan using the MPDS aligned to the
master timing plan.
- assigns tasls to the project team in line with the re-
- cascades the objectives to the project team.
- prepares and presents gateway reviews in line with
the MPS planning.
- regularly ensures the project team complete and
update their MPDS tasks.
- scope management
- controls the scope basline register
- ensures the project plan is in line with the scope
- manages the scope change process
- ensures the breakdown of scope change costs is
sufficient to support the sales negotiation
- validates the handover of the scope baseline from
the acquisition phase.
- risk management
- conducts regular risk reviews
- builds a risk treatment plan to reduce or mitigate
- uses opportunities to coverge towards the project
- escalates risks to the management for support
- project finance nd budget management
- breaks down financial objectives to the team
- arbitrates financial decisions: sourcing, make/buy,
design for cost, etc.
- validates all expenditures for the project according
to the budget.
- with finance team, updates the project profitability
- updates the forecasted project result based upon
the rist assessment.
- manages the cash flow forecast in line with the
project timing plan
- validates the triggers for invoicing of the inflows
- APQP and customer requirements
- ensures the core team adhere to the CSRs with
the support of quality
- ensures APQP/PPAP targets are met and part of
the timinig plan
- reporting and preparation for APQP reviews with
the customer & ensure B2B are updated.
- identifies where new project team members
require training to the CSRs.
- initiates a problem solving/corrective action
approach when required.
- Team / Resource Management
- identifies additional resources required up and
above the original plan.
- resolves conflicts and disagreements between
- support, validate and provide feedback to the team
- contributes to the annual performance review of
each team member
- communication and customer management
- conducts weekly project reviews with the team
- reports the status of the project to the
management on a periodic basis
- attends the customer project review
- defines who from MOBIS communicates what to
the customer and ensures timely responses
- timing plan managment
- define and update the master timing plan regularly
- ensures the timing plan includes supplier planning
- ensures the timing plan contains a critical path and
- build a launch plan with the plant to achieve the
- organize launch events to ensure a successful
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.