To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Product Cost Planning Specialist (m/f/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
At least a bachelor’s in accounting or relevant field such as business, economics or finance / engineering also Ok (Prior experience in a cost assessment role is a plus).
Relevant soft skills include communication, public speaking, reporting, and problem-solving.
Fluent English speaking and writing, German welcome, Korean language is a plus.
System knowledge (MS office – Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
Basic accounting, attention to details, information gathering are crucial skills for Cost estimators.
- Management of product cost planning for development projects in Europe and India.
- Strategic analysis and evaluation of estimated product costs.
- Cost accounting and analysis for core products
- Pre-profitability analysis of new products / technologies.
- Analysis of profitability for newly developed automotive components.
- Establishing calculation standards for estimated and target costs.
- Defining cost evaluation standards for new factories and products.
- Target Cost Management for Advance/Development Projects.
- Reporting analysis results of estimated, target and achieved product costs throughout the product development process.
- Reporting to management on project status and trends in the automotive industry.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- You take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company´s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly.
- Great public transportation options and secured underground parking for bikes and cars.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.