To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Product Cost Planning Manager (m/f/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- At least a bachelor's degree in accounting or relevant field such as business, economics or finance.
10+ years experience in a finance / Cost management.
Basic accounting knowledge, paying attention to details and gathering information sum up your profile.
A prior experience in a cost assessment role is a plus.
- Relevant soft skills include leadership, public speaking, reporting, coordination and problem-solving.
- Strong skills in communication and coordination, internally and externally.
- Ability to work in cross functional and international teams.
- Fluent English (speaking and writing) and German knowledge is welcomed; (Korean language is a plus).
- Very good system knowledge (MS office – Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
As a Product Cost Planning Manager (m/f/d) you will mainly be responsible for estimating and analyzing strategies related to product cost; and providing costing insights relating to future performance.
Further tasks include:
- Cordination of the provision of Structured and insightful analysis of product cost financial in order to influence and enable Strategic financial decisions.
- Product Cost Planning Management of Pan-European Development projects.
- Strategic Analysis / Evaluation for an estimated Product Cost.
- Cost accounting / analysis on core product.
- Pre-profitability analysis on new product / technology.
- Profitability analysis of the new development of the Automotive component.
- Establishment of calculation standard for Estimated & Target Cost.
- Enactment of the cost evaluation standard for new factories/products.
- Target Cost Management for Advance / Development Projects.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Great public transportation options and secured underground parking for bikes and cars.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension, License for LinkedIn Learning, etc