To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Operational Pricing Analyst (m/f/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- University degree with recognized business qualification, Business Administration, Controlling, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Economics or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience preferably in Pricing/ Product Management/ Marketing/ Controlling/ Sales/ Finance.
- Profound knowledge in pricing tools, methods and strategies.
- Keen understanding of pricing sensitivities, competitive market dynamics and influencing factors.
- Basic knowledge of the aftersales, service business and trends in the automotive industry.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Full IT literacy including databases and financial, order, sales and invoicing systems .
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Applications (especially MS Excel - preferably also Excel VBA).
- Very strong skills in communication and coordination, internally and externally.
- Positive hands-on attitude and proactive approach to solving challenges.
- Implement European Pricing Strategy and set initial pricing for all new parts on a daily basis by applying the defined pricing rules. Follow-up with supplier if uncertainties detected.
- Create and follow-up the daily unpriced parts list from customer requests, coordinate and solve issues to get parts priced faster, as well as share file with European branches to communicate the status requests more efficient, report KPIs on monthly basis.
- Manage and maintain a list for parts for price change proposals by reviewing results of cost change reports, customer complaints and other relevant data, setup time line and prepare price alignments in agreed schedule.
- Create new model pricing analysis by comparing old and new car models for relevant parts, present forecasts with competitive data, suggest a price strategy and summarize for management approval.
- Manage all price approvals for IP vendors, communicate with the vendor, define MPE price and set-up the price in the system. Follow-up with the requestor and document the approval.
- Report on weekly basis all new priced parts and accessories, control if the profitibality is achieved, ensure correct system set-up and analyse by segment and vendor. Report on monthly basis the price development by new pricing methodology.
- Review and investigate customer requests and if required transmit it into a supplier request and decide if repositioning is needed, check competitive landscape and technical description. Provide customer oriented feedback.
- Control local parts approvals, PDC approvals for local & domestic parts pricing, accessories and set-up the price in the system.
- Examine ad-hoc analysis for different markets, product groups, suppliers based on system data and monthly created price master file.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.
- International and multicultural work environment.