To strengthen our European headquarter in Eschborn, we are currently looking for a
Key Account Purchasing Engineer - Electric & E-Power (m/f/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- University degree in engineering or similiar degree with knowledge of Electric & E-Power components.
Experience in database management, reporting and analysis .
Excellent oral and presentation / communication & negotiations skills in English, additional lingual skills beneficial.
Good knowledge of cost analysis.
Positive hands-on and proactive approach to solving challenges; with a “can-do attitude”.
Self motivated, confident and good personal presence.
Internationally minded with ability to adapt in multicultural environments.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in an electronics company
Supporting Global OE Sales
- Checking customer requirements and specification analysis.
- Supporting and sharing information with global purchasing management team.
- Analysing financial information of customers and suppliers.
Discovering potential suppliers
- Searching for new technologies and advanced company benchmarking.
- Competitor supply chain investigation.
- Building and managing a supplier pool and potential supplier registration.
- Setting up non-disclosure agreements and basic purchasing agreements with suppliers.
- Mass production supplier and risk evaluation.
- Process improvement and cost reduction study and cost management
Mass Production Supplier Selection
- Preparing RFQ and send to suppliers by system and off-line.
- Bidding and managing supplier feedback.
- Verify and analyse supplier quotation and regular reporting.
(EU) Business Environment Survey
- Investigation of changes and cost factors in automotive business environment by region.
- Build regional cost database and setting up a European automobile industry trend survey.
What we offer you
You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.