To strengthen our European headquarter in Eschborn, we are currently looking for a
Legal Counsel - OE Relations (f/m/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- First and Second German State Exam (“Volljurist”) with good results (minimum: “Befriedigend” in both State Exams) or Business Lawyer (“Wirtschaftsjurist”) with a Bachelor and Master Degree with good results (comparable to “Befriedigend”).
- Business relevant topics in Bachelor and Master Thesis welcome.
- Business fluent in English, fluency in French is a welcome additional qualification.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of business constellations and the technical design of products in the Automotive Industry.
- Special legal expertise and experience is welcome, especially working experience in the Automotive business.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office programs (SAP welcome).
- Cultural awareness and ability to quickly build a strong working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Willingness to constantly learn about the Automotive Business and develop furthers skills.
- Power to drive things and embrace the change.
- Drafting, review and negotiation of contracts (40%)
- Legal Consultancy (30%)
- Research, creation of internal presentations and other documents (10%)
- Perform legal trainings (10%)
- Organizational tasks (10%)
- Internal: Management and staff of Global OE Sales, Head of Pan-EU HR/GA/Legal and all other departments of MPE. Strong collaboration with other OE Lawyers from the Global Group of OE Matters (located at Hyundai Mobis- Headquarters).
- External: External legal service providers (lawyers, notaries, Data Protection Officer) and legal department of customers.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition
- Company pension