To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Internship- ADAS Algorithm Developer (Ultrasonic) (f/m/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- Master/Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Excellent knowledge of Matlab, C, or C++ programming tool and languages.
- Experience with bash scripting, git, docker
- Analytical thinking and critical mindset
- good intercultural skills
- good communication skills in English and German is a plus. (written and spoken)
- Implement new parking scenarios for validation
- Analyze and maintain synthetic and real-world ultrasonic sensor data
- Implement efficient hardware code for ultrasonic sensor-based algorithms
- Carry out systematic occupancy grid mapping experiments on synthetic and real-world data and present results with insights
- Participate in team meetings and report results/ideas related to data analysis and experiments
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, and fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly.
- Great public transportation options and secured underground parking for bikes and cars.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, and yearly sports competitions.
- License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.
We look forward to your application and relevant documents!