To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
IT System Administrator (f/m/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- Degree in information technology or 2 - 3 years work experience in a similar
- Knowledge of VMware, Windows Server and MS-SQL.
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, 11
- Office-Applications: O365.
- Knowledge of computer and I/O hardware.
- Knowledge of EMC storage (advantageous).
- Knowledge of Cisco Networking (advantageous).
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management processes (advantageous)
- User and service focused.
- Experience in an international environment.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken .
- Other languages advntageous (e.g. Korean)
- The following Certifications are advantageous:
VMware certification, EMC certification, Microsoft certification – MOS, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, Cisco certification – CCNA, CCNP
Ensures that IT infrastructure is properly maintained, supported and documented, in cooperation with internal and external partners.
IT infrastructure: Windows Server, MS-SQL, VMware, EMC storage, Cisco networking and Security.
Working for all IT Incident-, Problem-, and Change Management Processes.
Troubleshooting and Operating IT infrastructure.
IT Project management.
Providing management information and recommendations for IT service improvement.
Manage suppliers and purchase process.
Maintaining knowledge bases and training manuals for system administrator and users.
What we offer you
You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.