To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Hyundai & Kia Genuine Accessory Sales - European Coordinator (m,f,d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- Skilled networker
- “Can do” attitude;
- Good communicator, used to work in an international environment and a multi-cultural mindset
- Able to negotiate and close deals (at supplier but also at customer level);
- Used with tight deadlines and appreciate challenging tasks.
- Excellent in project management, presentation and IT skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access)
- Understand the economics of project justification/prioritization
- Excellent communicator, fluent in English (written and spoken), any other language is an asset
- Confident, energetic, resilient, able to face rejection of customers and markets
- Team player with the ability to work and coordinate between different teams in different locations. A fast learner with ability to train others
- Multi-cultural minded
You will identify markets with sales increase potentials and implement sales increase projects by means of:
- Use of provided market data intelligence to select potential markets
- Focus on strategic products growth
- Negotiation, forecasting, execution, coordination and management of the monthly and yearly programs
- Necessary product life-cycle management programs (incl. launch management, run-out promotions and stock reductions), seasonal and special promotions, bonus programs and campaigns
- Implementation of new products / programs across Hyundai & Kia European network
- To achieve your goals, you will be able to imagine an integrated approach, starting from negotiations with suppliers up to NSC/Dealer level implementation guidelines.
- You will closely collaborate with After Sales teams of Hyundai and Kia Europe to implement our Group strategies into the markets.
- Generating awareness about the potential of the accessory business for all parties via conferences (on-line and F2F) at regional and European level will also be a core task where your very good communication skills will be highly useful.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly
- Great public transportation options and secured underground parking for bikes and cars
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition