To strengthen our European headquarter in Eschborn, we are currently looking for a 2-year Parental cover
HR Generalist (f/m/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the automotive field. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to the research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
-> The position will be limited for the parental leave at first with a clear commitment to work towards a permanent contract.
- HR Generalist experience with basic Labor Law Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal, counseling and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor or master’s in Law, business administration, Business law, Psychology, or anything similar
- Service-minded, hands-on, building trust, proactive, and passion for HR topics.
- Culturally open and mature to work in a multicultural European/Korean work setting
- Fluent in German and English
- Support the coordination of P&O-related programs and act as a Change Agent to transformational projects for improvements and value-add all around the Employee Life Cycle
- Create and update relevant P&O documents and reports as well as analyze the results and support the related P&O teams in taking actions
- Support the investigations on identified conflict and complaint areas within the whole organization to examine root causes and triggers to conclude effective countermeasures
- Collect and follow up on specific employer and employee HR data to analyze, suggest, and initiate adequate improvement measures
- Organize management and employee communication platforms: HR roundtable, management meetings, Town Hall Meetings
- Support further HR projects and transformations as well as ad-hoc requests on labor law and related areas
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Paid Special leaves and Doctor's Appointments.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, and fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly.
- Free secured underground parking lot for bikes and cars.
- Great public transportation options.
- Many corporate benefits including discounts on nearby gym memberships.
- Regular company events, team dinners, and yearly sports competitions.
- Company pension, License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.