To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Engineering Quality Specialist (m/f/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- University degree in electrical, mechanical engineering, mathematics or equivalent.
- 3+ years of work experience in relevant field.
- Basic understanding of braking systems and other chassis components.
- Profound knowledge on Life-Cycle Management, Automotive-SPICE and Functional Safety (ISO/IEC15504 and IEC61508 / ISO26262), certification appreciated (TÜV etc.)
preferred: certification as Provisional SPICE Assessor, familiar with all Process Groups.
- Certification as Provisional SPICE Assessor Familiar with all Process Groups is a plus.
Basic APQP or VDA 6.3 qualification is also appreciated.
- Knowledge of system / software architecture and requirements management.
- Team player and open for new challenges in a global team.
- Leading competence and experience with working in a global team.
- Passenger car driving license.
- Fluent in English and conversational German.
- 50%, Training, guidelines, work products for Auto-SPICE, aligned with Func. Safety working with relevant colleagues to define realistic plan to step-up from level 0 to 3.
- 10%, Support development engineers in terms of requirements and process.
- 10%, Support of setup testing according ASPICE level 3 (step by step 0..1..2..3 with planning realistic steps and defining what needs to be done by whom).
- 10%, internal assessments of braking/chassis projects.
- 20%, Support customer related activities in terms of Engineering Quality Assurance.
- Work with OEM and MOBIS teams (hardware and software) to define a robust system, meeting customer specifications, quality and Functional Safety.
- Support team to establish traceable requirements and test results with appropriate tools, including traceable issue management to customer data base.
- Coordinate MTCE Braking and Chassis internal SW Quality activities.
- Coordinate and work with external assessors, consultants and suppliers.
- Establish a reliable relation with HQ Eng./SW quality, safety, design and test teams.
- Review RFQ material in terms of Engineering Quality and Systems level content.
- Perform internal and supplier assessment according A-SPICE.
- Work on creation of measurable for improvements and monitoring.
- Internal training on A-SPICE, MOBIS processes and required actions and work products.
- Report and support reporting and business planning.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Great public transportation options and secured underground parking for bikes and cars.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension, License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.