To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Employee Relations Specialist (f/m/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- Intermediate Labor Law Knowledge, Basic knowledge in related areas such as Works Constitution Act and Social Law preferably already applied in practice of 1-3 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal, counseling, and negotiation skills
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor or master’s in Law, business administration, Business law, Psychology, or anything similar
- Service-minded, hands-on, building trust, proactive, and passion for HR topics.
- Culturally open and mature to work in a multicultural European/Korean work setting
- Fluent in German and English
- Review and update labor-law-related legal framework within company policies and individual contracts as well as drive communication and clarification
- Support the defense of the company in case of the judicial process and court procedures, arrange the case documentation, and coordinate legal disputes as liaison between the internal managers and the lawyer
- Coordinate work-related legal, performance, or behavior issues and suggest measures as specialists to guide Managers and Employees through each process and outcome
- Manage critical employee conversations like conflict, exit, or reintegration interviews, analyze and report findings to Management, and propose appropriate actions and improvement options
- Support employee suggestions and complaints with a proactive approach and solution-oriented view, collaborate as both Change Agent and Employee Champion to implement programs to improve employee welfare
- Investigate identified conflict and complaint areas within the whole organization to examine root causes and triggers to draw conclusions on effective countermeasures
- Collect and control specific employer and employee HR data to analyze, suggest, and initiate adequate improvement measures
- Organize management and employee communication platforms: HR roundtable, management meetings, Town Hall Meetings
- Support further HR projects and transformations as well as ad-hoc requests on labor law and related areas
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, and fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly.
- Free secured underground parking lot for bikes and cars.
- Great public transportation options.
- Many corporate benefits including discounts on nearby gym memberships.
- Regular company events, team dinners, and yearly sports competitions.
- Company pension, License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.