To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Embedded Software Engineer Brakes (f/m/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- University degree in electrical, mechanical, Automotive Engineering or Information Technology
- 5+ years of experience relevant field
- Experience in developing Software for wheel speed sensors, steering angle sensor or pressure sensor with respect to signal conditioning and calculation.
- Working knowledge on Automotive-SPICE
- Knowledge on Functional Safety (ISO26262) is appreciated
- Working knowledge in AUTOSAR architecture.
- Well versed in ‘C’ coding according to Misra standards and model based development with MATLAB/SIMULINK.
- Working knowledge of Automotive Communication Protocol like CAN and CANFD
- Experience with Vector tools like CANoe, CANalyzer, Geny, CANdela, ODX, Vector Davinci Developer etc.
- Team player with good communication skills
- Fluent in English. German knowledge Proficiency is appreciated.
- Analysis of requirements, implementation ,testing and documentation of Software components in AUTOSAR architecture
- Responsible for maintaining quality of Software deliverables & Review.
- Candidate will be involved in entire Software development Life cycle.
- Regular interaction with global R&D teams
- Technical troubleshooting in HIL / Vehicle environment.
- Model based development in MATLAB / Simulink.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.