To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for an
Electric/Electronic Engineer Lighting Systems (f/m/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
University degree in Electric/Electronic Technologies, Automotive Engineering, Electronics, or a related degree.
- At least 5 years of experience with E/E lamp engineering in the automotive industry.
- Experience in schematic designs, circuits, and PCB design.
- Experience in automotive lighting and development processes relevant to automotive lamp design.
- Experience in Linear Driver JCs and DC/DC converter.
- Experience in software and E/E system design is beneficial.
- Knowledge about up-to-date automotive lighting systems.
- Enthusiastic about challenging development tasks in the automotive area.
- Self-motivated and project-oriented way of working.
- Interested and willing to work in an international environment & in cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to travel.
- Good English language skills, German & Korean are beneficial.
In other to support our team, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Development of automotive lighting systems with a focus on E/E engineering.
- Collaborate globally with Lighting E/E Engineering Teams of Mobis.
- Evaluation & benchmarking of lighting systems and parts.
- Work as the local E/E engineering expert during the development phase.
- Analyze customer technical requirement specifications and work out suitable solutions.
- Work on the specification of lighting E/E systems, parts, and components.
- Check the lamp electronic parts (ex. LDM) design feasibility of new projects and discuss those projects with European customers, in particular regarding the E/E concepts.
- Act as the technical interface for E/E topics for lighting projects between customers in Europe and MTCK.
- Interact with suppliers and technology providers in the area of manufacturing, materials, etc.
- Support Mobis Sales Team to promote Mobis lamp E/E solutions to European car makers.
- Benchmark the E/E concept of lighting systems made by European automotive suppliers and share the information with the Korean headquarter.
- Recognize and report automotive lighting technology trends in the European market.
- Actively work and collaborate with the MTCK E/E team to solve customer issues.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, and fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly.
- Free secured underground parking lot for bikes and cars.
- Great public transportation options.
- Many corporate benefits including discounts on nearby gym memberships.
- Regular company events, team dinners, and yearly sports competitions.
- Company pension, License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.