To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for an
EPB System Engineer (Electric Parking Brake) (m/f/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
University degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, or Mathematics/Physics.
3+ years of experience in Automotive System Development and Customer Projects, ideally brake systems or another safety-relevant area.
Solid experience in mechatronic systems engineering or its function and feature development.
- Knowledge about electronic park brake systems is a huge advantage.
- Solid knowledge of requirements analysis and management, as well as system- and software architectural development methodologies.
- Excellent analytical skills to understand and analyze causal connections within the electronic park brake and its environment.
- Training and knowledge on Automotive-SPICE and Functional Safety appreciated (ISO/IEC15504 and IEC61508 / ISO26262).
- Experience with model-based development is a plus.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Strong self-management skills and high flexibility in a dynamic work environment.
Fluent English communication skills; German and Korean is a plus.
As a System Engineer, your main objective will be the development of electronic park brake systems.
- You will contribute to mass production as well as advanced projects in Chassis Controls.
- Your focus will be the system development of electronic park brake systems and the creation of related work products.
- In your role, you will become the engineering interface to our customers and be the link between software and hardware development.
- You will support customer requirement analysis for series production projects, as well as for advanced technology projects.
- In your position, you will structure and evaluate customer requirements to develop them into a product.
- You are going to be part of a global development team, interacting with functional safety, controls algorithm, and validation experts.
- You will establish a reliable relationship with the headquarter design teams and our customers.
What we offer you
You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, and fully equipped meeting rooms.
Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, and fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly.
Free secured underground parking lot for bikes and cars.
Great public transportation options.
Many corporate benefits including discounts on nearby gym memberships.
Regular company events, team dinners, and yearly sports competitions.
Company pension, License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.