To face all challenging projects with a strong focus on the development of the latest automotive
technologies, the In-Vehicle Infotainment Team of Hyundai Mobis in Frankfurt is currently looking for a
Diagnostic Validation Engineer (m/f/divers)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, we are expanding our Research & Development Center at the European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for a new Diagnostic Validation Engineer!
- Development of Infotainment Systems and components for our global automotive customers
- Planning, preparation and execution of tests & evaluation of Infotainment Systems with a focus on diagnostic features of ECU, CAN and LIN
- Function, system and integration testing against the specification using test bench, Vector tool chain such as CANoe, vTestStudio and Vector hardware interfaces
- Development of concept for test automation framework
- Analysis of test results and investigation for possible solutions of defects
- Responsible as techncial contact for our customers
- Several years of work experience in Software Testing
- Experience in vehicle development engineering
- Proficient and practical experience with CANoe, vTestStudio
- Good knowledge of vehicle architecture, diagnostics, schematic diagrams and connectors
Programming skills in CAPL
Ability to find defects, to analyze them and to work out ideas for a solution
- Self-motivated and project oriented way of working
- Strong skills in communication and coordination
- Ability to work in cross functional and international teams
- Fluent English language skills, written and spoken
This is our offer!
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies
- Long-term perspective for promising career opportunities and development
- Flexible work time model to ensure an attractive work-life balance
- Monthly meal vouchers + daily free lunch snacks incl. fruits
- Great traffic connection by car/train + free parking areas
- Discount on car purchase for Hyundai / Kia
- Discount on gym membership + several corporate benefits
- Regular company & team events + several sports activities
Do you still have any questions? Please feel free to contact me via e-mail.
I look forward to receive your interesting application and invite you for an interview!