To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Development Engineers for Electric Power Steering (f/m/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading Tier 1 supplier of systems of high-tech products for passenger cars, genuine parts and accessories. MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group.
For enhancing our development of new techs and customer support we are looking for engineers having a degree in mechatronics, control systems, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or any related field with relevant experience. If you have experience in some of the below mentioned fields and are interested in the mentioned tasks, apply now and be part of our success!
- Experience with Development of Electric Power Steering (EPS) and its components, including SW and HW, system sizing and packaging according to customer requirements
- Excellent communication skills and cross functional working practice
- Ability to efficiently manage information flow between projects and responsible teams
- Good team player with the ability to negotiate technical solutions with opposing targets
- Working in different cultural environments
- Vehicle concepts and associated development processes
- System development according to ASPICE and ISO 26262
- Usage of a variety of engineering softwares such as DOORS, Confluence, JIRA
- Conception and design of automotive E/E architectures
- Networking technologies such as LIN, CAN, CAN FD, FlexRay and Ethernet
- C/C++ programming
- · Experience with methods and tools used in steering systems, including benchmarking, DVP&R, DFEMA, etc.
- Coordinate internal activities to meet the project schedule targets, holding responsibility for the corresponding deliverables.
- Coordinate with customers and/or suppliers all technical matters.
- Develop and monitor technical targets for integrating design.
- Understand customer requirements, analyse these and provide feedback to customers.
- Perform EPS (Electric Power Steering) system sizing, performance calculations and manage packaging investigations based on customer requirements.
- Analyse EPS system requirements and prepare compliance matrix for customer RFI/RFQs.
- Develop E/E architecture for EPS systems domain including networking, function distribution and implementation of module strategy.
- Evaluate overall architecture concepts (HW and function distribution) with focus on EPS systems, and interphases to other systems.
- Manage technical interphase between E/E architecture and SW functions, coordinating function architectures with internal core teams.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance
- Modern office space with table tennis room and fully equipped meeting rooms
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly
- Great public transportation options and secured underground parking for bikes and cars
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition
- Company pension, License Linked & Learning, etc.