To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Customer Quality Manager (f/m/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- Bachelor’s University Degree - In a technical / Engineering or business discipline
- 10+ years of quality management experience within automotive industry or comparable.
- Auditor of TS16949, VDA or other Customer system (Stellantis, VW, Daimler, Ford, RSA etc)
- Full knowledge of Industry, Customer, Portals and, Standards for requirements management applicable in development and production.
- Key IT tools: APQP tools (FMEA/CP), PMS/PLMs, MS Project, QMS modules.
- Quality methodology – APQP, 8D, MSA / Capabilities, 6 Sigma, RAMS/SdF, Firewalls, Non-conformance, lessons learnt etc
- English + local customer language
- Aquisition/quotation phase:
- collects, centralizes and distributes customer requirements to the organization.
- for RFQs, work with the departments to make a specification analysis.
- conducts regular risks reviews of new customer requirements.
- support negotiation on quality targets and quality audits.
- Development phase:
- ensure at each APQP gateway meets customer requirements.
- identify major issues/gaps in meeting the APQP targets.
- put in place management KPIs to ensure convergence of customer approval
- ensure teams know how to achieve PPAP and use customer portals
- organize training for development teams
- develop/apply a database for the recording and application of quality lessons
- work with the plant to help the local team put in place all lauch processes.
- Production phase and continues improvement:
- collect real quality performance data from the plant
- make systemic analysis for lessons and improvements.
- work with the engineering, manufacturing and plant to create/update generic FMEAs.
- Team and Resource Management:
- identify additional necessary resources to support development projects
- give feedback to direct managers on performance of the organization.
- Communication and customer management:
- support management business reviews with customer satisfaction data from plants and projects
- attend customer steering committees
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly
- Great public transportation options and secured underground parking for bikes and cars
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition
- Company pension