To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Computer Vision Intern (f/m/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
Bachelor or Master's program in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, AI or similar,
Interest in ADAS and AD projects,
Basic expertise in Computer Vision,
Basic expertise in Coding (C, C++, Python),
Interest in data driven development and large scale evaluation,
Basic knowledge in modern software development methodologies, using GIT, JIRA, Confluence and SCRUM,
Communication skills to coordinate within a team of experts.
Implementing technical solutions for assigned functions with a supervisor,
Measuring quality of functions according to project requirement and target KPIs,
Reporting results of functions - both function performance, as well as, the code quality.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies,
- You will take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry,
- You will have flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance,
- You will have paid Doctor's appointments,
- You will work in modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, and fully equipped meeting rooms,
- You will have an access to cafeteria space stocked daily with lunch snacks, and fresh fruits; In addition - meal vouchers are given monthly.
- You will have an access to free secured underground parking lot for bikes and cars,
- You will have a great public transportation options,
- You will have many corporate benefits including discounts on nearby gym memberships,
- You will be invited on regular company events, team dinners, and yearly sports competitions,
- You will have extra benefits, such as License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.